SANDTON AUCTIONEERS SERVICES:
Our Services Include:
- We buy, sell and take on consignment Fine Art, Antiques, Investment Carpets as well as good condition investment furniture, sports memorabilia and collectables.
- Auctioneering of Fine Art, Persian Carpets, Bronzes, Collectables & Antiques
- Property Auctions including appraisals as our specialists are regularly in search of property for their portfolio of clients
- Liquidation Auctions across the board from residential to manufacturers to office parks.
- Deceased Estates Auctions, Personal and Business.
- Charity Auctions
Valuations & Assessment of :
- Water Damage goods for Insurance purpose including General Household Insurance and General Business Insurance.
- Repairs & Restoration of art, investment carpets etc.
- Cleaning of Investment Carpets
- Valuations and Assessment (Physical and on line)of Fine Art, Antiques, Investment Carpets, Property etc.
PROCEDURES FOR VALUATIONS ON LINE
- The first step in the process is to arrange a basic valuation done by mail.
- We will establish up front the reasoning for the valuation ie. Insurance, damage or sale.
- Email us with a full description including all relevant information about the item as well as attach all relevant certificates or documents pertaining to the item.
- Attach clear digital photographs of the item, preferably from all angles in jpeg or PDF format.
- Advise us whether you wish to sell the item or just want a valuation.
- The valuation process should take no longer than 3 working days.
- We will then inform you via mail with the result of the valuation.
- You will advise us as to whether you want to set a reserve price if you wish to consign the item to us or alternatively we will advise you what we believe the item will sell for if you do consign to us.
- We will also advise what Sellers commissions will be charged according to format of sale ie. Outright sale from our showroom or auction.
Shortly after the sale you will receive a listing of the final hammer price/sale price for the item you consigned. We will send payment within 30 days of the sale date provided we are in receipt of the cleared payment.