Absentee Bid Live Auction
To access the bidding form please adhere to our terms & conditions by selecting the checkbox below. You will therafter be reverted to our online form.
Conditions of sale
- The highest bid to the Purchaser. Any dispute between two or more bidders shall be settled at the Auctioneer’s discretion.
- Each lot is subject to any reserve price that may be imposed by the Seller, and the Seller’s right to bid personally or by any one person, who may be the Auctioneer.
- The Auctioneer may divide, combine or withdraw any lots at his discretion.
- At the fall of the hammer any lot(s) remain at the risk of the Purchaser and the Purchaser’s expense. The Seller will not be liable for any damage whatsoever to any of the Purchaser’s goods.
- If the Purchaser should default in the payment of any lots), it may be submitted for future sale at the risk of the defaulter without reserve and any loss will be the loss of the defaulter. NO GOODS MAY BE RETURNED. The defaulter will remain liable for the purchase price.
- The Seller will accept no responsibility for errors in sizes and condition. All goods must be inspected by the Purchaser prior to sale.
- All goods are sold voetstoots. The Seller shall not be responsible for any defects latent or patent or any damage resulting therefrom. And the Purchaser hereby agrees to accept the goods as they stand with all faults.
- There are no understandings or agreements between the Purchaser and the Sellers, nor have any warrants been given or representations made by or on behalf of the Seller except as contained in this agreement.
- A 10% buyers commission will be charged on purchase price.
- VAT will be charged on buyers commission.
- No goods will be released until credit cards or cheques have been cleared.
- The parties consent to the jurisdiction of the Magistrates Court in terms of Section 45 of Act 32 of 1944 as amended for all purposes in terms of this agreement. The Seller shall be entitled at his sole discretion to institute action in any other court having competent jurisdiction.
- The Seller and Purchasers hereby choose the given address as domicilium citandi et executandi for the service of any process or in respect of any legal proceedings arising out of this contract.
- Certificates of Authenticity on items will be issued and emailed on request.
- The Purchaser shall be liable for any cost on a scale between attorney and client in any legal proceedings that may emanate from this contract and or invoice.